6) World War II Pigeon Messenger ( source )
5) Queen Alexandra wearing the Koh-i-Noor in her coronation crown
4) The Crown Of India with precious Kohinoor Diamond, British Stolen this Crown for Queen Elizabeth , Now its in
London Museum .
3) Captain Edward John Smith, RD, RNR (27 January 1850 – 15 April 1912) was an English naval reserve officer and ship’s captain. He was the officer in command of RMS Titanic and died when the ship sank in 1912.
2) RMS Carpathia was a Cunard Line transatlantic passenger steamship built by Swan Hunter & Wigham Richardson. Carpathiamade her maiden voyage in 1903 and became famous for rescuing the survivors of RMS Titanic after the latter ship hit an iceberg and sank on 15 April 1912. Carpathia herself was sunk in the Atlantic on 17 July 1918 during the First World War after being torpedoed by an Imperial German Navy U-boat.
1) RMS Titanic was a passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean on 15 April 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton, UK to New York City, US.
RMS Titanic Interiors :